Learn the fun process of candle making where you'll mix and create your own custom scented soy candle! Participants will take home two of candles with their custom scent. See below for our upcoming classes!
September Candle Making Classes
September 16, 2022, at 6:00 pm
September 23, 2022, at 6:00 pm
Private Candle Classes
Host your friends, family, or business group for a fun evening of candle making! Each participant will create two custom scented candles. See below for details and reach out to email@example.com for availability and to book your class!
- Party maximum of 12 people
- Participants will mix and create their own custom scent and will make two (2) 9 oz. soy candles.
- Parties are welcome to bring their own food and drinks*, but any trash must be cleaned up and taken away at the end of the class. You will need to provide any plates, utensils, cups, etc. but we will provide a small bar cart/table to hold and display any food and drinks.
- Classes can be held Monday-Saturday from 6:00-7:30 pm. Dates are subject to availability.
- Two-hour residential street parking is available on St. Philip Street and the surrounding streets near the shop.
- Noise and Safety: There is a private residence located above our shop so noise must be kept at a reasonable level. Classes will also involve the use of hot wax, so participants must follow all directions as given. We reserve the right to ask any party to leave that is boisterous or unruly.
- Payment: There is a 20% deposit required to hold a class date and is refundable up until 2 weeks before the class. Final payment is due the day before the class.
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and to book your candle class!
*Alcohol is not allowed on site, but we are surrounded by some great restaurants and bars to visit before or after your class!